Call for an appointment to discuss your dog’s issues: (810) 659-5951
Health Requirements for Boarding, Doggie Day Care and Woof Woods Dog Park
- Current and up to date vaccinations for DHLP-Parvo, Bordetella (canine cough), Canine Influenza (Dog Flu) and Rabies (Proof required)
- Tested Heartworm negative for current calendar year and on monthly preventative.
- A negative stool check done within 6 months and updated yearly
- We strongly recommend a flea preventative such as Frontline Top Spot due to our wooded areas and abundant wildlife.
- All Canine’s visiting our facility are REQUIRED to have a Canine Influenza Vaccine.
Please consult your veterinarian with any questions regarding your pets health or vaccination status.
Records faxed in advance to (810) 659-6113 are greatly appreciated