Effective immediately, We are now requiring the Canine Influenza Virus Vaccine for all dogs coming to the facility.
Doggie Day Care
Call (810) 659-5951
Looking for a great way for your four-legged friend to pass the time while you are at work?
He’ll go out to play with his friends, take a nap, and then go play some more – all under the supervision of our STAFF. Yes, we do have indoor areas for small friends that can’t tolerate the cold weather.
Benefits of Doggie Day Care:
- Doggie Day Care offers a safe and constructive place for your dog to have fun running and playing while you are working or running errands.
- Your dog will be surrounded by our passionate staff that will arrange games, arrange playtime with friends, and plan activities for your dog to make the most of their hours at our facility.
- Attending doggie day care just a few times a week will keep your dog mentally stimulated, and physically active, meaning they will be less likely to exhibit destructive problems at home. Your pooch will also be relaxed and exhausted by the time they are picked up, meaning an evening walk will be less necessary.
- As a dog owner, you get peace of mind knowing that your dog is receiving care, without worrying about him/her digging through the trash, or barking all day, or looking for an escape route.
- Doggie day care allows healthy opportunities to socialize dogs with other pets of various sizes. Good socialization generally helps mellow a dog’s temperament.
Day Care Options & Rates
Drop off as early as 6:00 am.
Pick up as late as 8:00 pm.
Call (810) 659-5951
Prices effective as of 04/01/2017
- Daily: $20.00
- Weekly: $60.00
- Monthly: $200.00
Play and Train
Add daily agility, obedience or fitness program to your pet’s day care experience for an additional $10 per day.
$45 – Includes Day Care
Doggie Day Spa
Grooming, Bath, Trim Nails. Prices vary by breed.
Dog Birthday Parties & Special Events
Call and ask about doggie parties and events!
Attention Valued Clients:
It has come to our attention that there is a confirmed canine virus going around the area that resembles Canine Influenza which is affecting some of our Boarding clients, while others have been unaffected.
There are a series of vaccines for Canine Influenza that have been used to treat this virus, administered by a Veterinarian is a series of 2 shots that are given 2-3 weeks apart. We are asking that if you do choose to begin the vaccine please make any future boarding plans 1 month in advance. So that the vaccine can be completed.
While we are not requiring the vaccination at this time we Strongly Suggest that you have your dog/s vaccinated for this virus.
Key-Lore is committed to keeping everyone informed and we want all of our guests to remain healthy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Health Requirements for Boarding, Doggie Day Care and Woof Woods Dog Park
- Current and up to date vaccinations for DHLP-Parvo, Bordetella (canine cough) and Rabies (Proof required)
- Tested Heartworm negative for current calendar year and on monthly preventative.
- A negative stool check done within 6 months and updated yearly
- We strongly recommend a flea preventative such as Frontline Top Spot due to our wooded areas and abundant wildlife.
- If you fail to provide a current fecal your boarding rate will revert to the special needs rate of $30.00 per day regardless of size. Also, your dog will be on walks only, no playgroups.
Please consult your veterinarian with any questions regarding your pets health or vaccination status.
Records faxed in advance to (810) 659-6113 are greatly appreciated